Search

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kids@work Rebuttal Sheet

Objection Handling: Rebuttal Sheet for Kids@work

1. I’m not interested!
---> I understand your hesitation but if you were given
a chance to get some savings for your money, you'd take it
right?
--> I'm sure, you wouldn't want to compromise your child's education right?
--> I understand, I'm just curious though, what particular feature of the
debit card are u not interested about?
2. Im busy, can you give me a call back?
-->This will only take a few minutes of your time, i promise to be brief.
3. My husband/wife handles the bills, i have to
consult him/her first.
--> Im sure your wife/husband will be happy to know
that you are taking the initiative in preparing for your
child's future.
4. I'm not comfortable making purchases over the phone/ I’ve been burnt before
--> You have absolutely nothing to worry about, our calls are 100% recorded and we guarantee
that any information you provide us is confidential. Our company has been around for more than 10yrs
and we wouldn't want to risk our reputation for this.
5. Where did you get my number/ What subscription list?
--> Your name is part of a subscription list, this list is comprised of parents who subscribe to parenting magazines
and of people who agree to have their names be part of a community list for whatever purpose.
6. That's too expensive!
--> The $12.99 is for a one time processing fee and the card is valid for 5 years. If you think about it, you're just paying less than 3 dollars a year. That's cheaper than a pack of cigarettes, right?
7. What's a multimedia learning system?
--> It's a learning system designed to enhance learning by using as many senses as possible.
--->These are audio and video devices designed to make learning fun and easy.
8. Are you a telemarketer?
--> I am a representative from Kids@work and the reason for my call is...
9. I don't have kids!
--> Im sure you have nephews and nieces, right?
--> This can also be a great gift for your friends who have kids.
10. I've never heard of your company before.
-->Kids@work is a company based in Boston, MA. We specialize in multimedia learning systems and we have been around since 1996. We pioneered the multimedia learning systems for children ages 5-10 years old now it’s being used by a lot of schools nationwide.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

. Ehe..A tough customer for a telemarketer..I hope if get hired callcanteragent, I can handle this one..

Unknown said...

call center professional is a challenging job. These conversations prove it another time. Telemeters has to struggle a lot to promote business products.

Robert Kaiser